Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cratering

It looks like the moon, but it's actually the first photo ever of the planet Mercury from orbit, taken by the Messenger spacecraft.

That's the cool part of technology.  Around here however, I'm dealing with a new text editor that Blogger has mandated, along with a lot of problems with the photo program I usually use, Picassa, which at the moment is not working at all.  That's a little worse than the text editor, which is--like most new technologies--adding new levels of complication, requiring more steps to do the same thing that the old editor did, with so far no new applications I am likely to use.  So far blogging has been at least fun technically--pretty easy, and it looks pretty good when it's done.  Why else would I do it?  I can talk to myself in other ways.  But the jury is out on these changes.  So far I am definitely not happy.

No comments: